Our Vision for New Hope Charter School
New Hope Charter School will open in August of 2021. For the 2021-22 school year, we will enroll about 225 7th-grade Scholars.
In the 2022-23 school year, we will also offer 8th-grade for graduates of Robla School District. At full enrollment, we will serve approximately 450 students in grades 7-8.
New Hope Charter School (NHCS) is a public, tuition-free, college-prep middle school with a rigorous academic program that will prepare our scholars for high school, college and career opportunities. New Hope Charter School will also seek to balance learning for scholars through academic and specialized programs that operate within a strong school climate:
- A caring school culture that also makes parents feel welcome
- A safe and strong educational program that fosters students’ best academically, behaviorally and emotionally
- A full program to serve Students with Disabilities
- An intensive program for English Learners
- Foreign language instruction, including dual language immersion in Spanish to build on the current DLI program at Glenwood Elementary School.
- A visual and performing arts elective program